Junior Finance Manager (m/f/x)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Vienna
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region and are based in Vienna. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets that are 40% cheaper and 100% more sustainable are sold to consumers.
We founded the company in February 2017 and grew to more than 100 team members in less than three years and expanded to Italy, Poland and further European countries already. Along the way we won several awards, completed two large funding rounds and have already sold hundreds of thousands of products, which makes us one of the fastest growing startups in Europe right now. Represented by 20 different nationalities, our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, how to create a brand and how to scale a marketplace.
Committing to changing the world, testing our ideas on a daily basis and appreciating feedback from another count to our core company values.
For our creative team we are looking for a Junior Art Director. Working closely with your motivated colleagues you will be able to implement your creative ideas and thus contribute to the further development and growth of refurbed.
Together with you, we want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
- You completed your education in graphic design, media design or in a similar field
- You have at least 1-2 consecutive years of experience in graphic design using Adobe CC and other common graphic programmes
- You are a digital native and passionate about Social Media
- You are a creative problem solver and a team player
- You are extremely diligent, work to perfection and have an insight-based conceptual and target group oriented mindset
- You don’t use the term “That doesn’t work”
- You are fluent in German and English
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
- You develop Digital/Social Campaigns and Cross-Media concepts
- You develop creative ideas from start to end
- You are responsible for online- and offline design
- You create content for our Social Media channels
- You create always-on advertising material for various digital channels, especially Facebook, Instagram Ads, Youtube Ads, Snapchat, Tik Tok, Banner-Ads etc.
- You adapt our advertising material to our international markets
- You work closely with your colleagues from all departments and disciplines, especially Marketing/Sales/Product, Strategy, as well as Video Content
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- You have experience working in an agency
- You show expertise in 3D (Cinema 4d/Blender/3d Studio Macx/Maya), Sketch/Figma
- You are familiar with HTML5/CSS
- You are skilled in Set Design and Styling, as well as in Video Creation and/or photography
- Startup atmosphere
- Highly motivated and professional creative team
- Influence on all visuals in online and offline design
- Grow with the company by implementing your creative ideas
- Various social benefits, such as several events and internal clubs
- Flexible working hours
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Please include a cover letter, your portfolio and any relevant projects you want us to look at.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this position is 1,675 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). However, depending on your qualification a higher salary is obviously very likely.