Our client is a family-run, internationally active group of companies in the paper & packaging sector that is successfully expanding its existing business areas. With a focus on the areas of print, press and communication, the company is looking for a highly communicative, innovative, future-oriented, strong sales personality who will assume full strategic, conceptual and operational responsibility for the expansion of this area. The future job holder (m/f) will on the one hand be responsible for the trusting support and maintenance of existing customer and supplier relationships, and on the other hand for the redesign of the future-oriented concept, the acquisition of new customers (B2B2C) and the development of new supplier relationships.
If you appreciate the advantages of a stable, nimble group of companies with clear values, good team spirit, appreciative culture, innovative approaches and short decision-making paths, we would be happy to inform you! about this varied position with great potential.
Sales Manager AT (m/f/d)
- Strategic and operational overall responsibility for the expansion of the Press, Print and Communication business unit regionally, later internationally
- Consistent development of key accounts and strong focus on new customer acquisition
- Establishment of new and careful cultivation of existing supplier contacts
- Business development and gradual build-up of the Austrian market - responsibility for turnover and results will be defined before the start of the project
- Carrying out market and competition analyses to identify and develop new business potential - nationally and internationally
- Dynamic personality, entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on qualities, innovative, full of ideas
- Extremely communicative, creative personality with winning charisma and engaging manner
- Excellent consulting skills combined with closing power
- Very structured with a strong strategic orientation and quick comprehension skills
- High level of commitment and ability to work in a team as well as being down-to-earth
- Strong solution and implementation orientation
- Analytical skills and structured way of working
- Pragmatic, yet visionary, consistent and results-oriented
- Strong sense for trends, developments and resulting business potentials
- Distinct competence in dealing with customers and suppliers
- Local know-how, profound knowledge of the Austrian market coupled with international spirit
- Experience with family-run companies or identification with the company values, as well as experience in the fields of press, print and communication
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Business fluent in English and proficient in MS Office packages
For this exciting challenge, an annual salary of approx. € 80,000,- fixed salary plus variable component or a remuneration in line with the market depending on your experience and qualification profile is intended.
If this sounds appealing to you, we look forward to receiving your detailed application to our consultant Ms. Katerina Vollmann, MBA. Please send your application preferably to jobs.kienbaum.com quoting the reference number 353.906 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course, we guarantee absolute discretion as well as the consideration of blocking notes.
You can obtain information on our handling of your data at: https://career.kienbaum.com/de/datenschutz