Internship: Microcontroller post silicon validation
At a glance
In general we are looking for students (f/m/div*) with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team. This specific job is suitable for students within technical studies in the field of electronics, mechatronics, software engineering or similar . Apply now!
Job descriptionThis internship requires flexibility and good time management skills, as well as a genuine interest in learning new topics. During the internship time the student will gain valuable hands-on experience on the latest automotive microcontroller development from a market leader semiconductor company.
In your new role you will:
- Prepare testbenches (high accurate and modern lab equipment)
- Prepare testcases (gain knowledge for µC, peripheral, automation and modules)
- Execute testcases (work as part of a community who is validating the newest generation of Infineon Automotive microcontrollers)
Type of employment Temporary / Part-time or Full-time
Start: February 2021
Duration: min. 6 months
ProfileWe are looking for students (f/m/div*) with the willingness to work in a dynamic environment within a highly motivated international team. This specific job is mainly suitable for students within technical studies in the field of electronics, mechatronics, software engineering or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you additionally offer:
- Knowledge in using lab equipment
- Basic programming (language C/C#/C++)
- Good English skills
Please attach the following documents (german or english) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub - Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager