get on board with card complete!
The card complete group, consisting of card complete Service Bank AG and DC Bank AG, is the number 1 in the domestic credit card market with around 1.5 million cardholders and a nationwide network of acceptance points. To support our team we are looking for a
BUSINESS ANALYST PROCESSING SCHEME DOCUMENTS – FOCUS ACQUIRING (M/F/D)
Full-time 38,5 hours
- Ongoing review, technical categorisation and content processing of notifications from international card organisations ("schemes"), primarily Mastercard Bulletins and Visa Member Letters to licensees (such as card complete), with a focus on the perspective of the acquiring business
- Evaluation and prioritisation of the contents of the bulletins against the background of banking regulations (especially concerning payment transactions), as well as derivation of measures and options for action/business analyses as a basis for project decisions
- Monitoring the implementation of derived measures and projects (deadlines, reporting) as well as documentation of the corresponding results
- Further development of efficient, audit-proof processes
- Continuous coordination of your own activities within the interdisciplinary Scheme Compliance team in a company environment with a high division of labour.
- Knowledge of technical basics in connection with digital payment transactions from the perspective of an acquirer and/or terminal provider and/or payment service provider and/or processing provider.
- Experience in assessing the business impact of Mastercard Bulletins and Visa Member Letters is an advantage, as well as good knowledge of Austrian, European and international payment transactions and the associated payment products
- Experience with methods and tools of (multi-)project management or project management offices and the assessment of IT efforts for the implementation of projects
- Business analyst mindset: methodical and formal analytical thinking (trained in several years of professional experience, preferably in a similar field)
- Attention to detail, perseverance, flexibility and willingness to learn
- Agile way of working and enjoyment in overcoming challenges
- Process optimisation through innovative approaches, as well as development of new processes in teamwork
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken. German is a plus!
The minimum basic salary for the advertised position is EUR 40,000 gross per year. An appropriate overpayment is offered, depending on qualifications and experience.