DevOps Engineer - Cloud Specialist (f/m/d)
#Cloud AWS #Linux #Windows
(Jn 48426) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer is one of the leading companies within the Fintech sector and a big player on the global market. With its innovative software, which is based on machine learning and artificial intelligence, the company supports over 1500 financial institutions. Be part of a team of gurus and help to keep new DevOps strategies, as well as the current stack at an exemplary and mature level.
Your future role
- Integration and further development of deployment tasks (CI / CD)
- Improve and expand the use of latest AWS Cloud Services for their solutions
- Deploy, automate, orchestrate, maintain and manage the development systems and other related infrastructure
- Development of DevOps toolchain for the creation and automation of configuration management (deployment, monitoring, operation)
- Close cooperation with software developers regarding ongoing projects
- Professional experience as DevOps Engineer (continuous integration, build pipelines, software versioning, QA)
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and Kubernetes is required
- Strong interest of cloud technologies and deployment tasks (CI / CD)
- Experience of working with the following technologies: Kubernetes, docker compose, Jenkins etc. Container technologies, scripting languages (bash, Python, etc.)
- Very good command of English, German skills are a plus
The special thing about this position
- Fast-growing, international company and a young, dynamic and close-knit team
- Flat hierarchies and an agile environment
- Central location and a lot of additional fringe benefits
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 5000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Katharina Hauser (+43 664 60405768 ), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.