Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Manage and ensure transparency concerning all Master Data related coherencies accompanied by clear documentation (Governance, Processes, Communication & Collaboration).
Contribute to Master Data Quality by ensuring continuous Master Data Monitoring and working in derived Data Improvement initiatives.
Consult in projects and assist Operations departments on Master Data topics by aligning with the relevant stakeholders.
Identify risks and issues regarding Master Data Model integrity and applicability and propose adaptations to Master Data Governance and related guidelines.
Seek and challenge existing (system) setups and documentations to optimize them in areas like content and structure.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Several years of experience in working with SAP systems/applications, e.g. ERP (especially component MM), MDG-M, Information Steward
- Good knowledge of Master Data concepts (e.g. Governance, Strategy) and Data Model definition
- Skills in process modelling and maintenance according to BPMN 2.0 as well as creating comprehensive documentations are beneficial
- Motivation to work in a team environment with the ability to communicate effectively with the team and stakeholders
- Solution-focused mindset and strong problem-solving thinking to develop innovative and sustainable solutions
- Ability to succinctly report status and present results while working in a demand-driven environment
- University degree (FH / University) with business or IT-related focus
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
- Travel up to 10%