Project Manager (m/f)
Place of employment: Vienna or Villach
Our customer IQVent AG, based in Vienna and Villach, is a member of an international fintech cooperation focused on redefining social engagement, digital services and banking.
IQVent AG is in charge of technical support and project execution within the entire fintech group.
As a new player on the global fintech market, the working environment enables flat structures and fast decision processes – therefore, it is highly target and result oriented, delivery focused and demanding. Contrary IQVent AG values their employees, respects their voice, ensures adequate work-life-balance including flexible working hours and possibility of home office.
In order to strengthen the Project Management Offices located in Vienna and Villach, we are looking for fulltime Senior and Junior Project Managers supporting the motivated hands-on oriented team as soon as possible.
- Take overall responsibility of assigned projects and drive them to success
- Deliver your projects on time and in budget
- Coordinate and manage a globally spread and cross discipline project team
- Establish clear and transparent communication towards stakeholders
- Project set-up and initiation incl. project charter, milestone plan, budget and resource plan including project communication and escalation plan
- Ensure resource availabilities and allocation to projects respecting overall project portfolio
- Establish project delivery respecting time lines and quality
- Regular project progress reporting on overall status, financials, risks, resources and dependencies i.e. to other projects within the project portfolio
- PM certification, while IMPA Level C certification or PMI Level PMP is a plus
- business fluent German and English
- Experience seeing several Projects through the entire lifecycle
- Advanced usage of Microsoft Office 365 (incl. Teams, Outlook,…)
- User knowledge of Project Management Software and Tools (e.g. Jira, MS Project, Github,…)
- Project budget Management experience incl. business case and TCO calculation
- Management skills with “talk the talk, walk the walk” mentality
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated including hands-on mentality
- Ability to Prioritize and focus on the important
- Chance to develop your career in an international environment
- Dynamic global spread organization with short decision processes
- Committed and friendly team of experts including direct access to company founders
- Work-life-balance including flexible working hours, possibility of home office and freelancer agreement
- Workplace near city center (Vienna as well as Villach) with possibility of BYOD
- Financial compensation in line to the market average for the position with willingness of overpayment depending on qualifications and previous experience
Your letter of application
If you find yourself within this job offer, are a real team player with instinct and expertise, do not hesitate to submit your application documents (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, available letters of reference) via email to email@example.com until the 14th December 2020.
Certainly, the application will be treated strictly confidentially and any blocking notes will be taken into account.