Business Data Analyst - Product Operations (m/f)
We are seeking an experienced Business Data Analyst with strong product and process data analysis capabilities to join our Product Operations team. Data driven decisions are key for all developed products. Our product features are mostly based on either direct or indirect customer feedback. You help gather and visualize product usage data and user journeys of our tools which are based on several data sources and technologies.
In this role, you will support optimizing development processes, optimizing diagnostic tools, and your dashboards will influence our product development decisions that will ensure delivery of the best software testing solutions.
Task & Responsibility
- Analyze Business performance across different functions like Sales, Product, Engineering, Finance, and more as needed
- Understanding of data structures and modeling of our software testing tools
- Dive deep into usage data and more to uncover trends, data quality, and data completeness
- Utilize data combinations and techniques where appropriate to drive business decisions
- Working with data infrastructure to ensure the data is accessible, auditing existing visualization dashboards, and working with stakeholders to recommend and create new reporting/insights
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in an international agile environment
- Support and inspire the PM Operations by optimizing and integrating efficient practices
- 3+ years of experience using SQL with any database and reporting tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Highschool (HTL) in Computer Science, data science, or similar
- Strong hands on experience writing SQL Queries and extracting data
- Ability to query databases to analyze data sets and translate data into meaningful business analytics
- Open to learning new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment
- Good English skills
Nice to have
- Experience implementing dashboards in reporting and analytics tools like PowerBI, Qlik Sense, Tableau, or similar
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Ability to establish successful relationships and work in a cross-functional capacity
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions, and to understand and discuss complex technical concepts
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy, modern office in Vienna with facilities like e.g. table soccer, darts, PS4 and partially relaxation areas
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, …
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests or even health initiatives
- Competitive attractive compensation package including a performance-based variable and other benefits (e.g. Wiener Linien annual pass)
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
Go ahead and apply for the #1 company in continuous testing & #1 city with the best quality of living. We are under legal obligation in Austria to indicate the minimum salary, which is EUR 42.672,- gross per year for this position. However, our attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and can therefore be significantly above the indicated minimum salary.
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
With our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, we have achieved global growth with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, India, the US, Australia and Singapore.