Senior Staff Engineer IT ERP Architecture (m/w/div*)
At a glance
In this role you will work collaboratively within the IT Enterprise Resource Platforms organization and across IT lines to drive and assist the creation of IT Technology Strategy and Architectures with strong focus on Enterprise Platforms (SAP). This will include among other things the selection and incubation of emerging technologies and approaches in order to test whether they will enable Infineon to deliver its objectives and seize opportunities in a timely manner. In this role you will face the challenge of consolidating and harmonizing our complex system and application landscape on a global scale. This gives you the opportunity to set your own footprint and to make this project your project.
Job descriptionIn your new job you will:
- Drive and assist the development of the ERP Security Initiatives, Principles and Guidelines
- Provide security concepts and solutions for On Premise and Cloud products and work with Business Continuity Team, System Admins, Development and Operations Teams to implement security strategies
- Drive and assist risk mitigation, and fulfill security governance and best practices within the environment
- Drive and assist the development of the ERP User Experience (UX), Principles and Guidelines
- Analyze and ensure technical feasibility for all required applications and device types, also from UX perspective and making sure overall IT architecture and UX strategy are not contradicting each other
Your personal contribution will be valuated and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in a beautiful surrounding which guarantees a high quality of life.
ARE YOU IN?
ProfileYou are able to quickly establish successful cooperations and gain new insights by questioning existing assumptions. You recognize and seize potential for improving efficiency with determination and work perseveringly on making things better, faster, and more efficient.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in information technology, industrial engineering, computer science or similar
- At least 5 years of professional experience in SAP project lifecycle implementations or operations
- Hands-On experience in one or more SAP modules as an Implementation Consultant
- Experience with SAP FIORI, SAP Portal, WebUI5 and the development of UX
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also in German
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Information Technology department has become an important business advisor for Infineon, converting business requirements into great IT solutions. It is responsible for provisioning hardware and software solutions at benchmark costs for all areas within Infineon reaching from office users to research & development, to frontend and backend production around the globe. More than 1000 IT-colleagues work closely together with other business areas and external partners. They increase the efficiency of business processes offering more than just modern equipment, secure infrastructure and newest communication solutions.
The provincial capital Klagenfurt, in the heart of Carinthia, impresses with its liveliness, culture, numerous events and sights. The southern climate with the pictorial Wörthersee, the close link between urban infrastructure and rural areas as well as the proximity to Slovenia and Italy make Klagenfurt particularly livable.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager