SANOCHEMIA Pharmazeutika, headquartered in Neufeld an der Leitha, is a renowned Austrian manufacturer of generics and APIs. We have particular expertise in the field of radiology: our contrast media for CT and MR are used for diagnostic imaging by doctors and hospitals in over 35 countries worldwide - thus ensuring optimal therapeutic decisions for patients.
To fuel the growth of our export business in the radiological market and to strengthen our sales team at the head office in Neufeld an der Leitha (south of Vienna), we are looking for an ambitious
International Key Account Manager Pharma (m/w/d)
- Obtaining profitable results managing a network of distributors for radiology products in around 20 international markets around the globe by developing relationships, building motivation, providing counselling, product knowledge and information.
- Managing the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible. Assisting in the development of the annual sales plan, advising on realistic forecasts for each product and territory in coordination with distributors based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy as well as sales effort.
- Managing legal aspects including drafting, negotiating and filing of contracts with distributors.
- Performance monitoring by establishing a system of reports with distributors including actual sales, forecast, market data and long-term vision.
- Managing of the flow of orders from Distributors in close cooperation with Supply Chain
- Close coordination with other functions like Regulatory, Supply Chain, Finance, Production, PV etc.
- Providing distributors with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the products. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, presentations as well as relevant clinical papers.
- Manage marketing activities to assure successful launching of new products in new territories.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the sales of pharmaceutical products
- Preferably experience in managing a distribution network
- Very good English and German skills are mandatory, preferably also Spanish/Portuguese
- Readiness to travel
- Very open-minded and committed personality
- Attractive environment in a growing medium-sized pharmaceutical company with short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- Clearly defined career opportunity.
- Cooperation with an international sales team and an exciting export activity to over 60 countries worldwide in the future
- Flexible working hours
- Very good accessibility via car and railway: Immediate vicinity of the A3 and adjacent Neufeld/Leitha railway station next to the company building (ÖBB, Raaberbahn) - Pottendorfer Linie with connections in the direction of Ebreichsdorf, Wien-Meidling or Wiener Neustadt as well as Wulkaprodersdorf and Eisenstadt.
- Excellent performance-oriented salary with variable component. (Significant overpayment above the minimum gross salary as stipulated in the collective agreement of chemical industry in salary group IV or higher for full-time employment (38 hours) according to qualification and experience).