Senior SFDC Administrator with Business Affinity (m/f)
This position is a key role within the GTM Tech Stack team, rolling up the Chief Operating Officer. Due to our ‘hypergrowth business environment’ there is considerable potential to grow in this role and/or across the organization.
The person in this role will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. Acting partly as technical project manager, administrator and Salesforce analyst this person will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. He /she will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new solutions supporting our Go to market model and core business processes. The overarching goal is to keep our Go-To-Market processes automated and efficient.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 400+ users
- Handle basic configuration and administrative functions including but not limited to creation of custom objects and fields, custom workflows, page layouts, validation rules and related lists
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in growing the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Act as the liaison between our business stakeholders, vendors and the application development team
- Manage configuration changes in a sandbox environment and move data between environments using change sets
- Determine and implement appropriate data access and visibility settings
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator; Sales Cloud certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build approval processes, formula fields, workflows, custom views and other content of intermediate complexity
- A history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Expert knowledge on the use of Salesforce.com objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, and Campaigns.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Experience and user Enablement
- Experience with DemandTools to support Data Quality processes
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how to effectively extract, transform and load data
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Nice To Haves
- Experience with Quote to Cash or Configure, Price, Quote processes
- Experience with Zuora and Zuora CPQ.
- Salesforce.com App Builder, Architect or other advanced certifications.
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy, modern office in Vienna with facilities like e.g. table soccer, darts, PS4 and partially relaxation areas
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, …
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests or even health initiatives
- Competitive attractive compensation package including a performance-based variable and other benefits (e.g. Wiener Linien annual pass)
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
According to your experience and skills the maximum annual package is EUR 80.000.
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
With our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, we have achieved global growth with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, India, the US, Australia and Singapore.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior SFDC Administrator with business affinity. Our company culture is lively and agile, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.