Support Engineer (M/W/D) – Full time – Graz / Austria
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consultation and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
Do you want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international
companies within the mobile industry? Are you looking to become a part of a young,
dynamic crew of technology and mobile Marketing enthusiasts working for an international
technology leader in mobile app marketing?
Then we’ve got the right job for you!
As a Support Engineer you are responsible for managing incoming customer requests as part of a well-established software development team. We are offering this position for our head office, located in Graz, Austria with the following area of responsibility:
- Maintain and work with our issue tracking system
- Cooperate with the dev team members to gain insights into systems and determine the best solution for our customers
- Improve the internal support tool in order to automate tasks
- Show your expertise while working in an agile environment
- Collaborate with the development team, design, project management and others
- Solid understanding of triaging issues and turning them into actionable tasks
- Flexibility and good communication skills
- Interest in the world of Linux (Basic OS, Container, Build Systems, GIT)
- Problem solver attitude
- Commitment to the team
- Good at spoken and written English skills
- As a plus:
- Basic understanding of the Java programming language
- Experience with MongoDB and/or other Database Systems
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Have a direct impact on App Radar’s development & further success
- Establish your role and build up a team
The minimum wage for this job is € 45.000,00 gross salary per year.
Additional payments may apply according to your skills and experience.
Send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to email@example.com