Pipelife is a business unit within the Wienerberger Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of plastic pipe systems, currently present in 26 countries. We manufacture and market a wide range of quality pipe systems, providing tailor-made solutions for municipal infrastructure as well as for the industrial and house-building sector.
For the group’s headquarters, based in Vienna we are looking for a skilled and motivated
Assistant to the Senior Management Team & Office Manager (f/m/d)
In this position you will have the ownership of all Office management topics in the holding company (~ 30 employees) and you will in parallel be the administrative and organizational support for 5 management board members of the Pipelife Group.
We envisage a person who has experience in independently assisting the senior management of an internationally operating group in fast-paced environments and in organizing international conferences, meetings and events.
- Administrative & organizational assistance to the senior management team incl. scheduling appointments, handling of confidential documents, optional support in their areas of responsibility
- Travel management for the management team (travel planning, booking transport and accommodation) incl. travel expense accounting
- VISA support for local management team & international company guests
- Planning of international management conferences
- Meeting preparation, event arrangements, travel arrangements for the office teams’ guests
- Cooperation with local Management assistants in the Pipelife countries and other Business units
- Interface of the Human Resources-team and the holding company
- Handling of incoming calls, postal mail; dealing with correspondence; route and resolve information requests
- Support for accounting in processing invoices and handling costs
- Purchase and manage supplies and equipment for the daily office needs (hotel & transport co-operations, coffee, beverage, stationery, furniture etc.)
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/ office administrative systems
- Graduate from high school or university with some previous office-based clerical or commercial work experience, preferable international background or experience
- Experience in an assistant and/or office management function in an international environment
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken), conversational level in German
- Very good MS Office skills are a must
- Reliable, flexible, resilient and service oriented attitude
- Excellent organizational skills, high energy, pro-active and able to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Problem-solving and managerial skills, solution oriented, hands-on
- Maturity to handle confidential information is a must
You will work in an international team within a highly diverse and multi-cultural organization. Your office will be in the Headquarters in Vienna.
An attractive workplace at our headquarters in the Wienerberg City in a dynamic environment and international team with the development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you.
We offer you a multifaceted position in a world-wide operating group with flexible working hours. The salary package is depending on experience and qualification, but includes in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement a monthly base salary of minimum EUR 2.645,-- gross and additional social benefits.
If you’re interested in taking up this challenge with Pipelife, we are happy to receive your online application including a motivational letter.
Pipelife is part of the Wienerberger Group, the world’s largest producer of bricks and a leading supplier of clay roof tiles, concrete pavers and pipe systems in Europe. We are improving people’s quality of life and shaping the future of construction.
Pipelife International GmbH
We are looking forward to getting to know you!