Teamleader Financial Controlling Austria (m/f/d)
Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow.Stora Enso has some
The Wood Products division is a leading provider of innovative wood-based solutions. The product range covers all areas of construction, including massive wood elements and wood components. It also includes a variety of sawn timber goods and pellets for sustainable heating. The emerging product range of biocomposites addresses the opportunities to replace plastics in consumer goods and creates potential in various demanding exterior applications in a cost-competitive way.
In Austria, at one of our locations (Ybbs an der Donau or Brand bei Zwettl or Bad St. Leonhard im Lavanttal) we are looking for a Teamleader (m/f/d) with a high sense of responsibility, a passion for controlling tasks and the ability to take over management tasks.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead and develop a team of three finance controllers
- Support the Managing Directors in Austria in all finance relevant tasks
- Manage strategic and operational controlling tasks independently
- Responsible for the financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting as well as business case calculation
- Ensure timelines and correctness of monthly, quarterly and annual financial tasks
- Responsibility for the ongoing development of processes and tools
- Manage internal controls
- Competent contact for external and internal stakeholders
Your qualifications and experience:
- Completed bachelor's or master's study in economics, finance or business administration
- Several years of experience in controlling and experience in leading a team
- MS-Office skills, especially with distinct Excel knowledge
- Experience in SAP, Hyperion, MSBI, Power BI is an advantage
- Good German and English skills
- Capability to work in an international team
- Ability to work independently and to rethink processes and look for automation and rationalization potentials.
- Excellent communicator with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical thinking, flexibility and the ability to act independently and on your own responsibility
What we offer:
- We are building a sustainable future for the world and you will be part of it
- Working in an international, friendly and dynamic team
- Challenging and varied tasks and responsibilities
- A performance-related salary based on your qualifications, professional experience and market value. The annual gross salary for this position is around
€ 65.000,--, plus a variable component.
If you are interested in being part of a renowned industrial company and would like to work in a performance- and value-oriented motivated team, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application.
Stora Enso Wood Products GmbH
z.Hd. Human Resources, Frau Katharina Brankl
AT-3370 Ybbs, Bahnhofstraße 31