Tätigkeitsbereich:Finanz / Rechnungswesen / Controlling / Buchhaltung
Art der Stelle:Vollzeit
FP&A Analyst (f/m/d)
We are looking for a reliable protagonist business partner with high impact in multifunctional team engagement to lead our overhead expenses management activities @ headquarters Vienna!
- Your passion lies in providing innovative solutions by mobilizing people to achieve tangible wins
- To support different stakeholders in an ever-changing environment excites you
- Enhancing existing process but also designing and aligning new steps of governance energizes you
- You are an excellent communicator and open-minded business partner that can provide forward-thinking solutions with a holistic view
- You have a positive mindset, analytical skills and strong decision-making ability
In addition, you have:
- 2+ years of work experience in a corporate finance/ FP&A/ business controlling role in big corporations
- University degree in the field of Finance, Economics, Business Administration, and Engineering or similar at any University of Applied Sciences
- Strong expertise in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Power BI, Teams), SAP R/3 basic know how. Anaplan or similar planning/modelling tool is a plus
- Excellent knowledge in English
- Robust financial skills and understanding of business processes
About the job
As an FP&A overhead expenses business partner you will play the linking part between stakeholders in the finance organization in terms of data management and the senior leadership internal clients for empowering business results. Your focus lies on providing robust financial analysis to support decision making for the company`s overall fixed expenditures financial planning and Management.
Your tasks will include:
- Improve the current expenses management tools and business intelligence reports, results tracking framework, process and master data management together with other stakeholders in finance to focus on leadership accountability for continuous improvement
- Perform monthly financial expenses forecast and analyze current and past trends
- Prepare ah-hoc analysis and executive presentations
- Oversee and coordinate the continued development of a reliable cost management database by identifying sources of information, consolidating, verifying and backing up data to bring numbers to life
The FP&A team at RHI Magnesita are staffed by energetic, organized and reliable people driven by a common company goal: to help RHIM accomplish great results. We make a significant impact on our business by transforming raw data into analysis to base decision making as well as on the people we support. We are adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous tasks which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all areas and levels of the organization. We play a key role as a business partner in keeping our business on track based on RHI Magnesita culture and our economic-financial controls by monitoring performance indicators that brings value addition to our Stakeholders.
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology Empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
- We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
- We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) in the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) SG&A Governance and Performance Management department at headquarters Vienna. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from € 2.960,87 (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration.
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 13,600 employees across more than 40 countries and € 2.9 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com