The Job Description of Institutional Client Manager
Position : Institutional Client Manager
Experience : minimum 2 years
Minimum Qualification : Graduate degree or above, preferably in Finance/ Business / Economics;
Minimum 2 years experience in banking sector or other financial sectors;
Salary : Minimum yearly gross 35.000 EUR (excluding other benefits) and could be higher depends on experience and qualification of the applicant.
- Financial Institutions relationship management Banking and non-banking financial institutions development; KYC onboarding of Financial institutions; financial products and services marketing to FI clients; internal credit line application and annual review of FI clients.
- Financial Institutions investment Originate, structure and execute investment opportunities of Financial Institutions, such as loans, structured products, fixed income investment, etc.
- Other fixed income investment and portfolio management Invest in other fixed income securities according to the bank’s strategy; manage and analyse the bank’s fixed income portfolio.
- Liquidity position management and related financial market transactions Execute financial market transactions according to the bank’s positions, such as money market, Repo, FX swaps, etc; manage the daily positions of the Bank’s nostro accounts.
- System setting-up and new treasury product preparation System probation and test for related system updates; prepare for introduction of new treasury product or new business line in cooperation with other Departments.
- Other tasks or responsibilities accorded by the department Head.
Skills and Competencies required :
- Fluency in English and German is a must;
- Strong financial, analytical and/or credit skills;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational abilities, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience in German-speaking market or CEE market would be an advantage;
- Strong adaptability and rapid learning skills;
- CFA, FRM or other relevant certificate is preferable;
- Experience in Bloomberg or Reuters platform would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office such as Excel, Power Point, etc.