Front-End Developer Intern
Design and build interactive prototypes. For the IoT, voice control, automotive instruments and all things that integrates digital technology into physical devices. Each day we are combining technology, research, software development and practical electronics.
“I get to play with the latest technology. Switching on a new prototype in front of a client or colleague is always a big wow moment.”
George, Senior Creative Technologist
- Use your interaction design and UX skills to create user journeys, HMI designs, and interaction concepts.
- Develop tools and processes to automate the development steps.
- Working on diverse projects for global brands with researchers, designers, UX and technology experts.
- A student, or recent graduate. Ideally with a computer science or interaction design background.
- Experience working with React, Vue, Node.js or similar framework.
- Fluency in English, though German skills are a plus.