Internship: Global Marketing & Communication Support Emerging Applications (w/m/div)*
At a glance
Are you interested in game-changing technology and use cases to start and accelerate the business of tomorrow? As a working student you will be fully integrated in the future oriented emerging application marketing team in Power Management and Multi-Market division. Your work will be focused on marketing and communication support for upcoming emerging applications (e.g. wearables, health-tech and wireless charging). Being an active member of our team, you will work with us to embrace future trends by leveraging leading-edge sensing, power and security technology.
Job descriptionIn this position you will focus on emerging applications in a multinational multi-cultural environment. It offers the perfect opportunity for your future career either in a multinational company or in a start-up.
Being part of our team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Market research, market & customer segmentation, market modeling, value chain analysis, competitive analysis are the key areas to support us in the go-to-market
- Generate communication material for wearables, health-tech and wireless charging
- Tracking and monitoring of customer opportunities
- Support project office activities (meeting notes, maintain IShare sites and excel lists)
- Adopt state-of-the-art internal and external digital communication and management project tools (MS office, web, etc.)
Start: October, 2020
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-or Full-time
Duration: min. 6 months
ProfileWe are looking for a student with an open, creative and communicative personality, technical affinity as well as analytical expertise.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
- Study in the field of Marketing / Economics /Communications / Engineering (Master program or min. 4 semester Bachelor)
- Have Excel, Word and PowerPoint Know-how
- Have basic knowledge in Adobe Premiere and Camtasia
- Have fluent English skills (spoken and written)
- Like to work independently and have a well structured and flexible working style
- Have passion for innovation and future oriented technology
Please attach the following documents (german or english) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3500 colleagues from over 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub - Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager