BearingPoint is Austria’s biggest management and technology consultancy.
With more than 500 employees in Austria, we develop innovative strategies for new and existing business models, design and implement digital solutions or services for leading companies and organizations in all sectors as well as public sector organizations.
Your future areas of responsibility include:
- Tasks for the entire application lifecycle from requirements analysis up to implementation and delivery of software components based on Java Enterprise Edition
- Conception and development of web frontends and business components as well as the connection of the software to data base systems
- Your tasks will include product development and being part of local and international projects
- Modelling and development of service-oriented architecture as well as implementation of business processes
Technologies we use:
Java 8, JEE, Spring Framework, Maven, Git, Node.js, Angular, Cucumber, Activiti, relationale Datenbanken, Messaging Solutions, REST, SOAP, Hibernate, ElasticSearch, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, …
- Passion for creative and sustainable qualitative software solutions
- Rapid understanding and interest in learning and using new technologies
- Good knowledge of software design and software architecture
- Familiar with topics such as automated deployment processes or microservices
- Teamwork, continuous education and ability to understand complex systems
- Software Craftsmanship, Clean Code, Unit Testing, TDD/BDD, Pair Programming, Code Reviews, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps
- Strong communication skills in German and English (verbal and written)
You can expect versatile and interesting assignments with high personal responsibility and very good educational opportunities. Good co-operation and social interaction are essential elements of our philosophy. Therefore, we offer our employees scope for development and to integrate all personal strengths in an international field of activity.
Due to regulatory reasons we advise you that the collective agreement stipulates a salary starting at EUR 3.048 gross/month for this position. Don’t be confused. We offer a market-compliant payment depending on your qualifications and previous experience.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Recruiter Silvia Sprügl by phone +43316 8003 8034 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BearingPoint, Seering 6, 8141 Premstätten