So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Group Banking Book Risk Management (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Banking Book Risk Management is responsible for the Group wide governance of market and liquidity risk in the Bank. This includes the identification, measurement and controlling of market and liquidity risk as well as setting, controlling and monitoring of Group wide risk limits. Furthermore it is responsible for group wide liquidity and market risk reporting and related projects. In this function the department assures regulatory compliance as well as effective internal risk reporting to senior management and operative units.
- Act as an expert for market risk and liquidity risk related projects and systems
- Ensure coordination, analysis and disclosure of internal and external Market & Liquidity Risk Reports including coordination of data extraction, data validation, calculation and presentation
- Support assessment of data quality, data integrity and reliability
- Contribute to project related activities for specification and improvement of standard reporting and analysis tools
- Excellent IT skills with experience in programming and SQL databases
- Strong analytical skills in the area of banking/finance or business intelligence
- Currently enrolled at a university, preferred: banking/finance or IT background
- Gained deep experience in MS Office application including VBA programming
- Like to work in an international team and enjoy challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and speak English fluently; German language skills constitute a further benefit
- Are a reliable, flexible and stress resistant person
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field starting in January 2021 for 12 months (part-time)
- We support your professional and personal development
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
We are looking forward to filling the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna