We are currently seeking an IT-All-Rounder with a focus on network engineering to support our operations at its office in central Vienna.
Successful candidates will have strong technical proficiency, a sound analytical background, the ability to effectively manage/work on project work and interact with others as well as a hands-on mentality.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Contributing to IT projects as well as programming and testing a variety of tools
- Servicing, maintaining and optimizing a state-of-the-art IT infrastructure
- Implementing and administering networks and IT security environments including firewalls
- Supporting management and colleagues in IT-related issues, such as setting up and administering user accounts, backup procedures and tool scripts
- Drafting and keeping up to date technical documentation and network monitoring
- Are a graduate of a technical university or have completed technical apprenticeship/training with a focus on IT/network engineering
- Have 2 to 4 years of experience in such a role
- Possess sound knowledge and skills when it comes to server-/client hardware, storage, visualization, operating systems etc.
- Know your way around databases such as (TSQL), Excel, VBA, C# or Python
- Work diligently and adhere to high quality standards
- Possess spoken and written fluency in English and/or German
- Hold a valid Austrian work permit
- The opportunity to work with a young and dynamic team in a fast-moving environment
- Ample chances to develop professionally and personally, including opportunities to grow your expertise and skills.
- A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Austrian law obliges us to quote the minimum annual gross salary, which amounts to €28,000 for this position as defined by the relevant collective bargaining agreement (for minimal qualifications and at 40 hour/week full-time employment). However, there is the potential for a higher salary dependent upon your prior experience and qualifications, and salary progression can be swift reliant on the quality of your work.
To apply, please upload your CV along with a cover letter explaining your motivation and how you meet each of the criteria as set out above, citing concrete examples where appropriate onto our website. Please complete the online application form in order for us to consider your application. Only applications uploaded via the website will be processed.