SW/HW Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
- Implement PoC (proof of concept) reference systems
- Explore system latency and the impact of secure implementation in the car system
- Design and plan measurement campaigns
- Analysis of measurement campaigns
- Optimize these systems with respect to power consumption, latency and costs
- Derive IC requirements for an optimized car system
- Model and code relevant major sequences
- University degree in Software Engineering, Informatics or similar
- 3 years in software and hardware development
- C programming, desktop app GUI development, Python or similar high level programming languages
- Knowledge of communication protocols in computer networks or automotive bus system preferred
- Team player
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Experience in Automotive is an Advantage
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 56.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.