If you are looking for an international trainee program and share passion for Sales, you should not miss this opportunity!
In our 2-year Sales Explorer program, we will train you in order to become a Key Account Manager. You will be placed in one of ours international MM production sites in order to understand our business from scratch. This includes actively working in different departments like calculation, planning, on the shop floor, and of course, the heart of the program, internal and external Sales department.
- An award winning, top of the range trainee program
- A high level mentor, as a local sparring partner for each station
- MM Academy trainings as part of the program (e.g negotiation, Leadership)
- Structured Feedback after each station
- Language training if needed
- Taking over first responsibility for clients during the program
- University degree with emphasis on business or technology
- Between 1 and 3 years of professional experience
- International experience (e.g. exchange semester)
- Self-motivated personality with negotiation skills and decisiveness
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- Fluent in English (C-level), any additional language will be appreciated
- Long term mobility and willingness to relocate
"As the Sales Explorer program director I’m searching for talented people who are interested in a high performance program, show responsibility and share passion for international Key Account Management!"
- Explorer Program Director -
Starting dates are arranged individually. The salary depends on your work experience and your workplace during the program. In Central Europe annual gross salary will start at € 35.000,- , additionally you will receive attractive fringe benefits. If you are interested in this challenging position and would like to join a high performing program within a big group please apply in English.
As a system-relevant company, we ensure with our carton packaging the supply of people with food, pharmaceuticals and other goods for their daily needs, even under difficult conditions. As a responsible and attractive employer, we offer secure jobs and keep our machines running.
The Mayr-Melnhof Group is the world-leader in recycled fiber based cartonboard and Europe’s leading manufacturer of folding cartons. With more than 10,000 employees in 52 production sites the group achieved consolidated sales of approximately EUR 2.5 billion p.a.