Senior Software Developer m/f/d
In this role you will work together with the existing team in shaping both existing and future apps/services.
You are responsible for:
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture
- Identifying, prioritizing and executing development tasks
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Collaborating with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Documenting your work
- Supporting technology adoption and integration into flagship products
You are part of the Kitchen Appliances Organization in Austria in the area of digital (connected devices, applications and services).
To succeed in this role, you should have following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development
- Experience using automated testing frameworks
- In depth knowledge of relational databases
- Solid knowledge of connectivity technologies, mainly Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- An interest and preferably working experience in agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- Structured way of working
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Open for new ideas and new options
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English, preferably also in German)
In return, we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic, multi-cultural and innovative environment which is offering numerous opportunities for personal growth and professional evolution.
At Philips, you will find people who share your passion for delivering innovative solutions that will improve the life of people around the world.
The minimum yearly salary is equal to € 45.920- / gross with willingness to overpay. The actual annual income is commensurate with the market, your qualifications, and experience
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)