Senior Project Manager DCDC Power Management (f/m/div)*
At a glance
You are an experienced project manager striving to work in an international environment? You are eager to drive the development of new and innovative power management solutions with professional project management methods? As Senior Project Manager, you have the chance to do exactly that. You will lead product development projects with significant complexity and noticeable impact to the business success of the organization. In doing so, you will work with diverse, cross-functional and international project teams as well as with all levels of management up to senior executive level. Sounds interesting? Then seize the chance to apply now and become part of a highly motivated team.
Job descriptionThis position is part of the Project Management Career Path which provides an attractive career opportunity for employees who focus on managing projects and functional leadership of project team members.
In your new job you will:
- Lead product development projects with significant complexity, risk, reach and noticeable impact for the DCDC organization
- Actively manage your key stakeholders in an international environment; this regularly involves negotiating as well as convincing others to accept positions or trade-offs
- Form, guide and motivate diverse, cross functional project teams
- Maintain the overview and understanding of technical interdependencies in order to proactively identify the most complex problems; you lead others to think also beyond existing solutions to solve them
- Conduct a forward-looking risk management in close cooperation with your stakeholders
- Assume full responsibility for your projects by continuously assessing progress and adjusting the project plan within the given boundary conditions; this also involves anticipating and proactively managing significant changes to the existing project agreement
- Manage and control projects at any stage of project life-cycle in compliance with internal rules and regulations
ProfileYou are a self-motivated person who strives for high performance, quality, efficiency, and continuous improvement. As a role model for open communication and feedback, you know how to successfully align cross-functionally and with different kinds of people on an international level. Your structured working style helps you to follow the big picture and contribute to the business success of the organization.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in electrical engineering, microelectronics or related studies combined with a good technical understanding
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in the field of semiconductor products, thereof 6 years of leading projects and project teams
- In-depth project management knowledge in the arena of analog mixed signal IC product developments in terms of project initiation, planning and closing including reporting and documentation
- Experience in managing crisis situations, consolidation conflicts and presentations to senior management as well as direct customer communication
- Valid IPMA Level C certification as a plus
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis and/or as the need arises within Europe, to Asia and the United States
- Excellent English skills, intercultural competencies and communication skills
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
The DCDC power management business line of our PSS division defines, designs, develops, manufactures and markets discrete and integrated products for Consumer, Automotive and Industrial markets.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with colleagues from more than 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager