Because success comes from working together.
As a European technology group for construction services, we construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork – across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
CML Construction Services GmbH is a 100 % subsidiary of STRABAG SE. Its task is to provide the group companies with contractual and legal advice and support on international construction-related matters. As a central service division, CML supports the group’s operating staff in all phases of project execution. CML is involved in the project as required, from a simple phone conversation to long-term support over weeks or for the duration of the project. We look forward to your application!
We are looking for the location Vienna an
Assistant Legal Services & Contract Management (m/w)
- Administrative support for lawyers- and contract managers within STRABAG’s International Legal and Contract Management Department
- File management and filing (via winra and SharePoint)
- General correspondence (mostly English)
- Coordination of appointments and travel organization
- Maintenance and administration of the internal legal database
- Processing of invoices and internal activity allocation
- Completed commercial education, ideally professional qualification or legal assistant’s degree (e.g. Rechtskanzleiassistent/in or Rechtsanwaltsfachangestellte/r)
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience as an assistant in a legal department and / or a law firm or a construction related company
- Excellent written and spoken English and German, Arabic or Spanish is an advantage
- Substantial knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including Microsoft Teams and SharePoint, knowledge of winra is an advantage
- Structured, reliable way of working and strong analytical and numeric skills
- Accuracy and team orientation
- High level of commitment and flexibility ist
You can expect interesting tasks and work in an international team. You have the opportunity to benefit from the diverse experience of a global company. We offer an annual gross salary of € 33.000. In addition, we offer a market-compliant overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
Please apply online via our homepage and submit your full application including a detailed CV, a cover letter (in English), references and certificates on the online application form.
Karoline Rauter, MA
Tel. +43 4762 620-252