Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team a
Expert Corporate Pharmaceutical Production (m/f/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Act as an expert for aseptic processes including material preparation (cleaning and sterilization), aseptic filling and stoppering, freeze drying process, capping, RABS/isolator technology and primary packaging material
- Support manufacturing sites regarding pharmaceutical production efficiency and problem solving by suggesting corrective actions with robust argumentation
- Develop and maintain synergy and harmonization between all sites
- Participate in corporate projects
- Implement decisions and strategies defined by our Board
- Define and implement corporate SOPs and guidelines
- Review and approve corporate documents
- Represent Octapharma in front of external organizations
Your profile that will convince us:
- Master’s Degree in Biotechnology or Biochemistry Engineer with 5+ years experience in the field of sterile products manufacturing including freeze drying technology
- Experience in management of pharmaceutical production department for more than 5 years
- Mindset of data analysis and driving results
- Sound knowledge of GMP applied to sterile drug products including validation practices (US, EU, WHO organizations)
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Excellent command of English
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills through international organizations and different cultures
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.270,89. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Anna Seress, MA
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Vienna,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1518