Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
SUPPORT IN DEVELOPING & ENHANCING REPORTING SYSTEMS
One aspect of this internship will be to support in defining and further developing the Global Off Premise reporting concepts. You´ll support in developing the current system and integrate additional Off Premise data sources (including measures and dimensions) in the Corporate Business Intelligence system. Moreover, you´ll support in developing standardised global dashboards in order to drive insights into actions.
SUPPORT IN DRIVING ENHANCEMENT OF REPORTING SYSTEMS
In this role, you´ll be responsible for documentation, the alignment and sign-off of on-going change requests for the internal Off Premise reporting systems based upon underlying HQ and governance processes. You´ll ensure proper development and implementation of system enhancements and its underlying reporting system before go-live. In addition, you´ll support testing activities of ongoing change requests and sign-off of change requests. Furthermore, you´ll be responsible for ad hoc testing and reconciliation exercises between different systems to ensure data quality.
ENABLE STANDARIZED REPORTING & TESTING
Additionally, you´ll support the collection of reporting requirements from local markets. Moreover, you´ll support to drive further development and improvement of standardised reporting for local countries.
In this internship you´ll partner with International Sales Controlling, Corporate Controlling and IT teams.
ENSURE DATA QUALITY
Lastly, you´ll ensure the data quality of the system and maintain global KPIs and dimensions in line with our global sales standards.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- First experience (e.g. internships) in the area of analytics/data
- Experience in working with sales data considered a plus
- Proficiency in MS Excel (incl. VBA skills), knowledge in data preparation tools (i.e. SQL knowledge a plus), PowerPoint and Word
- IT literate, familiarity with any SAP system (i.e. CRM, BI Bex Reporting etc.) and any integrated business analysis tool is a plus
- Organised and methodical with a strong eye for detail and appreciation for data
- Strong communication skills and result oriented team player
- University degree in Business Administration or IT
- Excellent English knowledge, written and spoken