- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It’s our people that make us smart, you could be a future leader
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- Responsible to manage and organise international trade fairs & events such as Interpack, InterZoo and Index.
- Identify and align with internal stakeholders on the needs & objectives of the sales organisation and translate those into project planning, action items and follow-up.
- Track and list the fairs & events that might be useful to our businesses and ensure follow-up by post-show evaluation reports including recommendations for future participations.
- Oversee all administrative support needed for fairs participation in collaboration with local sales organisation (communication material/ hotel bookings/ trainings/ transfers/ booth staff briefing).
- Drive adaption and usage of the Mondi intranet site in the FlexP & EM business units.
- Organise and give support to local & central intranet users.
- Review and update central intranet pages of the FlexP & EM business units.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work independently and with accuracy
- MS Office Proficiency (mainly excel and power point)
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Structured working style and attention to detail
- Reliable personality with hands on mentality
- Able to work in a team and independently
- university degree in business administration (focus on Marketing or related areas)
- Ideally 1 - 2 years of marketing experience in an B2B international context
- high degree of flexibility and willingness to travel
Immediate start date
Ref. Austrian “Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz”: The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the “Papierverarbeitende Industrie” with a legal minimum wage of € 32.106,90 gross/year on a full-time basis plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Letizia Solimando, our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager. Only CVs uploaded onto the system will be taken into consideration.
With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don’t find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" or address book.