Future Teamlead? Application Operations (m/w/x)
#operations set-up #cloud #continuous deployment
(Jn 45977) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our international and successful client is estabilshing a new team in Graz (Austria) and Kosice (Slovakia). As a team member you will be responsible for designing and operating a new complex high-availability application landscape for a bank. We are currently looking for highly skilled teamplayers, who are willing to take over responsibility in designing and implementing the operating processes.
Your future role
- Operating, monitoring and maintaining the core banking system and several complex applications in cloud and on-premise
- Take part in designing and estabilishing new processes
- Responsible for all tasks related to application operation
- Secure high-availability of all systems
- Implementation of a new monitoring tool
- Coordination of incident reports and tickets
- Experience in operating complex applications in cloud and/or on-premise
- Experience with high-availability concepts
- Linux System Know-how
- GIT and Jenkins Know-how
- Fluent in English
- Analytical Mindset - ability to understand correlations between sophisticated interacting systems
- Teamplayer at Heart ;-)
- Banking Know-how, Terraform, GitLab, Scripting, Java, Docker, MS Azure, good German language skills - very welcome, but not a must-have
The special thing about this position
- Have the chance to become a teamlead!
- Your chance to work self-dependent in a highly motivated team and shape the future of the company
- International, solution oriented und professional company
- Open to new ideas and innovation
- Friendly atmosphere and open communication culture
- Onboarding process
- In Austria there is a 14-months-salary system in place!
EUR 3200 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3200 and EUR 4600 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Anna-Maria Holzhammer, MA (+43 1 52 38 207 - 194), email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.