Supplier Quality Manager (m/f/d)
(Job ID: 140042BR)
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
As the newly created SQM Representative for our Joint Venture Osram Continental you ensure the correct and smooth execution of all electronic and electro-mechanical parts sourcings and component introductions in the realm of the purchasing cooperation between Continental Automotive and Osram Continental. Your main tasks will be:
In line with Continental Global Quality understanding "Quality First", strive and drive Zero Defect requirement to the supplier base, you are responsible for
- Aligning, initiating and completing the sourcing process with relevant stakeholders (PM, R&D, QMP, CM, PAB) by taking into account customer requirements
- Proactively establishing and managing the proper communication channels between all parties
- Creating appropriate processes for an effective management of the relationship
- Supporting SQM on creating specifications based on customer needs, analyzing and communicating engineering changes
- Coordinating the SCR & APQP process between both companies and ensuring all requirements regarding quality and timing are respected
- Participating in technical meetings with suppliers. Driving internal and external escalations.
- Respecting all contractual agreements between the Joint Venture, Continental, suppliers and customers with a special focus on confidentiality
- Ensuring proper documentation of all process steps
- Electrical Engineer or similar qualification due to on-the-job experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Hardware, SQM or Quality Management for electronic or electromechanical components required
- Experience in the automotive industry in a project environment required
- Experience in Hardware development is an advantage
- Good competences in MS Office and SAP R/3
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Independent working style, flexibility and resilience, ability to define and challenge processes
- Very good team and communication skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Location Vienna (preferred) or Regnesburg or Frankfurt area
What we offer:
- Multifaceted tasks
- Attractive work environment within an international company
- Active collaboration within an international team
- Great work atmosphere
- Excellent transportation connections to our location
- Sphere for creative ideas and active cooperation on innovative products
- Benefits such as food subsidy, inhouse canteen, company physician, flextime, sport activities, etc.
According to the professional association membership for employees in the electrical and electronics industry the collectively agreed yearly salary amounts to € 39,916.12 gross on a fulltime-basis. Your commitment will be rewarded with at least € 45,000,- gross per year.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
Apply now: Let your ideas shape the future.