SW Quality Engineer (m/w/d)
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Test of concepts, both manual & automated
- Automate test cases
- Reporting test results
- Creation of error reports in the issue tracking system
- Analysis of product requirements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in software quality assurance, agile software testing or agile development processes is required
- Experience with test automation, Selenium / Appium is preferred
- Programming knowledge, in particular Java knowledge would be a plus
- ISTQB training is an advantage
- Fluent in English and German
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 45.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Please find further information on http://www.paysafe.com