Eaton has an opening for a:
HR Manager in the Electrical Business [AT & CH] - 081035
Location: Vienna, Austria
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The HR Manager Sales in Austria and Switzerland is in charge of Talent Management, Compensation&Benefits, Employee relations, Change management, Restructuring, Negotiations with WC, etc. And acts as a key business partner for the Country Sales Manager and the Sales Managers within the territory.
Your Key Deliverables
- Understands the business strategies and identifies opportunities to improve organizational capability and operational efficiency.
- Drives culture change to align the organization with Eaton’s strategy and philosophy.
- Partners with the internal recruitment team and hiring managers to enable the access of the top talents into the organization.
- Manages employee relations for the country through direct collaboration with the works council ensuring effective deployment of Eaton HR strategy whilst working with local employment law and collective agreements.
- Drives performance management practices to raise the performance bar.
- Provides coaching and counselling to functional leaders on complex business and HR issues.
- Advocates employee communication processes to enable an open working environment
- Administrates compensation programs to ensure competitive pay practices connected to performance whilst working within the framework required by local employment law.
- Partners with the rest of the HR organization to implement standardized global HR processes and to collaborate on regional EMEA programs.
- Degree in areas connected to human resources or certified HR specialized professional education.
- Strong experience in human resources functions.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas to all levels in the organization.
- Leadership courage to influence the others without formal authority.
- Fluent in English and German, including verbal and written business language ability.
- Proven performance on an HR management role preferable with focus on sales function.
- Adaptable and comfortable in a changing, matrix management environment, able to shift from tactical to strategic.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton Offers
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible.
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com..
Eaton Talent Acquisition Consultant EMEA