Junior Compliance Management Officer (f/m/d)
Locations: Vienna or Wels, AT
Part-time (20 hours / week)
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realize digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. As a Junior Compliance Management Officer in the Risk & Compliance Management Team you will be responsible for the continuous support and ongoing improvement of our risk and compliance management practices across all of our locations internationally. Your passion is ensuring that things are done the way they are supposed be and that people keep rules so that the business can run smoothly? Your attention to detail and critical thinking skills set you apart from others? If yes, then you are going to love this opportunity. Would you like to join us?
- You review and assess adherence to internal policies and procedures, as well as compliance with governing laws and IBM regulations
- You perform and document test work and draft test reports in accordance with testing standards
- You conduct interviews and walkthroughs with Business Unit employees.
- You work closely with business line and infrastructure teams to develop remediation plans to resolve control weaknesses
- You assess risks and the design and effectiveness of controls to accurately depict and conclude on the degree of compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- You prepare reports for senior management that clearly and concisely capture the backgrounds, testing approaches and results, and conclusions of compliance testing activities
- Ideally you have a (University or FH) degree in economics or in a related field
- You are able learn and absorb information quickly and apply strategic thinking to understand the impact of issues and associated risks
- You can identify, analyze and thoroughly investigate potential issues, and determine the appropriate course of action
- You have excellent interpersonal skills that help you work effectively with colleagues of all levels of seniority in an international environment
- You are fluent in German and English, Croatian knowledge is a plus
- You are proficient at Microsoft Office
- You are passionate about reviewing and designing work processes
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
We offer you a salary above minimum wage in keeping with the market. For legal reasons we would like to state that the minimum wage set by the collective bargaining agreement (KV) is EUR 2.518 (for full-time).
Academy & Co
Activities & Fitness
Your contact person
+43 676 5720740