We are currently looking for an...
For this full-time position we are offering you a yearly gross salary of at least EUR 50,000. Depending on professional qualifications and experience, an overpayment is possible.
We are offering a modern working environment within an experienced, motivated team that likes to take on challenges. If you are interested in this highly diverse position, send us your complete application papers in English language.
Do you have any questions, please contact:
Tel: +43 1 5325907 615
- Support of the central Asset Management team based in Vienna, as well as the local offices in each of our core markets across CEE with regards to all analysis aspects in relation to our existing property portfolio.
- Assistance with development and implementation of individual business plans, including tracking and monitoring performance.
- Support of other CA Immo business lines (e.g. Investment Management, Development, Accounting, Controlling, Tax, Valuation, etc.) with relevant data and deliverables, including during the assessment of new investment opportunities, annual budgeting, and execution of ad hoc initiatives.
- Support with coordinating deliverables from regional offices, checking and standardizing input/output, and ensuring timely delivery of dashboards and output.
- Coordination and management of external service providers.
- Continuous optimization of the internal data / infrastructure.
This position reports to the Head of Asset Management AT & CEE. The development of the dashboards is realized in close coordination with the management board.
- Successfully completed degree in Economics, Real Estate Economics or a similar type of study
- Very good MS-Office knowledge, especially Excel and Power Point
- Excellent written and spoken German and English language skills
- Practical experience in the real estate industry
- A quick perception, analytical thinking and good problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented, independent way of working and ability to work in a team
CA IMMO GOES FOR GROWTH.
CA Immo sets new benchmarks when it comes to developing and managing innovative working environments in prime inner city locations. That’s why we are a top player in the Central European prime office sector with 30 years of experience.
We are looking for specialist, who share our passion. Specialist like you.
WIEN • BERLIN • FRANKFURT • MÜNCHEN • WARSCHAU • PRAG • BUDAPEST • BUKAREST