MARKETING COORDINATOR, MH AUSTRIA
Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of LVMH as world leader of the luxury sector; present in more than
150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team based in Vienna. The successful candidate will be responsible of supporting the creation of our consumer‘s experiences through global and local 360 activations.
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
- Help to develop and implement mid term (1-3 year) brand plans for different brands in line with company and Maison guidelines.
- Plan and execute customer and consumer-centric activations in close collaboration with the sales department and ensure to be in line with brand ambitions and key messages (Above- and Below-the-line)
- Regular analysis and reporting of brand performance indicators
- Support of Senior Brand Manager in projects and daily tasks.
Bachelor Degree - Business Administration or related,
with emphasis on Marketing
German fluent written & spoken
English fluent written & spoken
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & KNOW HOW:
Minimum 1-2 years of marketing experience,
preferably in a FMCG Company.
Ideally knowledge of the wine & spirit industry
and the luxury market.
TECHNICAL & MANAGEMENT SKILLS:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Operational excellence
- Good communication skills
PERSONAL & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Strategic Agility
- Drive for Results
- Business Acumen
- Consumer / customer focus
- Hands-on approach
- Full Time contract
- Start date: April 2020
- Duration: temporary, 18 month
- Based in Vienna
We offer an exciting job opportunity in a dynamic company.
The minimum salary for this position in the Austrian collective
bargaining agreement is