6 month Internship New Energy Scouting (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Support the NES Scouting team in developing business models and cases with solid analysis and economic calculations
- Assist with business development related activities (e.g. scenarios, assessments, analysis) assuming project responsibilities of your own
- Compile data on trends and developments (e.g. emobilty, LNG, hydrogen) and present information in a concise and appealing form
- Bachelor or master student of business administration, engineering, economics or industry related science
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills as well as a fundamental understanding of business case methods is a prerequisite
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, rapid grasp of facts and enthusiasm
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Experience in business development projects, i.e. through previous internships is an advantage
We offer you:
- Compensation between € 950,- and € 1,400,- depending on level of education
- Work along our team of experts shaping the future of energy
- Gain interesting and challenging insights into the business development activities of Austria’s biggest listed industrial company
- Apply and grow your capabilities in practice in a challenging position
- Start: July 1, 2020 / August 1, 2020
- Duration: 6 months
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.