We are looking for people who are energetic about developing their talents with us. As a young European bank, we offer opportunities for people who like to roll their sleeves up and advance their career. We are looking for people like you. Become part of our international team located in a modern office in Vienna 1010.
Operational Risk Manager (m/f/d)
As Operational Risk Manager you will be responsible for data management, loss data analysis, quality assurance, operational risk reporting, operational risk capital model governance and stress-testing.
Interested? Read on!
You will be working within a great team and supporting them in their daily activities and projects.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ownership of internal loss database, initiate and lead application improvements, responsibility for keeping database updated
- Monitoring of OpRisk events, case-by-case analysis, loss mitigation measures development and track. Quality assurance of loss data. Ownership of loss data methodology
- Internal OpRisk capital model governance, capital evaluation, communication with the Validation team, proposals and implementation of model improvements
- Contribute to Group stress-testing providing operational risk results, develop and maintain OpRisk stress-testing methods
- Monitoring of OpRisk appetite, define OpRisk appetite metrics and methodologies for their evaluation
- Regular OpRisk reporting (regulatory and internal), development and enhancement of reporting tools
- Support in internal stakeholders communication regarding all aspects of Operational Risk
- University degree in Risk Management, Finance or Mathematics
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Sound understanding of banking processes
- Knowledge of operational risk regulatory requirements, OpRisk applications and Statistical software (e.g. SAS, R)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage
- We acknowledge and reward good performance
- We offer personal and professional development through your career
- Be part of the committed and successful Sberbank Europe team
- Gather international experience in a dynamic and forward-moving environment
Annual Gross salary €45.000,- based on our collective bargaining agreement (for 38,5 hours/week) - additional payment according to skills and experience. The position can be filled as soon as possible.