F/LIST is a third-generation family-run company headquartered in Thomasberg, Austria. With more than 900 employees worldwide we manufacture exclusive interiors for business & private jets, yachts and residences. From sales through project management, engineering and manufacturing of our high-end interiors we place vision, passion and reliability firmly in the forefront.
For our headquarters in Thomasberg we are currently looking for reinforcements.
DIRECTOR ENGINEERING AIRCRAFT INTERIORS M/F
- Management leadership of the international F/LIST engineering team (Design, Stress and Systems Engineering as well as Certification).
- Standardization and continuous improvement of engineering processes and tools.
- Continuous improvement of engineering project management and governance by KPI’s.
- Plan and execute the multi‐site deployment of EASA DOA and associated personnel.
- Corporate representative at FAA International Materials Meetings Task Groups.
- Actively support the sales and business development teams.
- Develop and integrate state‐of‐the‐art business aircraft cabin concepts and product innovations in collaboration with R&D.
- Technical degree in the aerospace field or equivalent relevant experience
- Several years in a leadership position, specifically in the aerospace field
- Extensive technical knowledge of aircraft interiors engineering and certification
- Good communication skills and team oriented leadership skills
- Outstanding capacity to work under pressure and manage a wide range of tasks within short deadlines
- Knowledge of EASA, FAA and TCCA certification requirements incl. FAA/CS 23, 25, 27, 29, Subpart J as well as Part 145 is a definite asset.
The salary according to the collective agreement for this position is EUR 42.100,80 gross/year. Naturally, we offer an attractive salary package depending on your capabilities and experience, flexible working hours and more attractive benefits. We actively promote your personal and professional development and offer flexibility and freedom for your own ideas.
We look forward to receiving your application.