Specialist Ramp-up and Change Management (f/m/div)*
At a glance
In this challenging position, you will act as Ramp Up & Change Management Specialist within Infineon's dynamic Power Management and Multimarket division. As such, you will take over the responsibility for the initiation, driving and monitoring of all ramp up and manufacturing/product change activities for your assigned products, cooperating closely with a very diverse and multicultural team. With your hands-on mentality, you will tackle the target of achieving a fast, reliable and cost efficient ramp up of new products or most efficient and streamlined finalization of change notification documentation.
Job descriptionIn your role as Ramp Up Manager, you will:
- Represent supply chain in new product development process from the project release phase until successful ramp up completion
- Support project management in synchronization between product, technology and package projects to meet the overall timeline
- Support master data set up according to project requirements
- Plan, order and execute sample orders across multiple international sites
- Lead and moderate ramp up teams in the proper project phase to assure timely execution of early ramps as requested by marketing/customers and act as expert in proving the right tools to meet ambitious ramp up goals (e.g. early risk production)
In your job as Business Change Manager, you will:
- Lead multi-disciplinary business unit change teams with the goal of achieving the desired milestone in a timely and efficient manner (publishing of customer notifications)
- Manage the change database and new master data as required, working with the planning community for proper change over strategy
- Cooperate with responsible business circles to minimize sending customer notifications by synchronizing Frontend, Backend and product changes
ProfileAs a true team player, you are aware of cultural differences, cooperate across boundaries and appreciate the contributions of other people. You anticipate the future needs of customers and engage actively with them. Your excellent communication skills enable you to interact successfully with various stakeholders. You keep the big picture in mind even in complex situations and are able to make decisions despite uncertain circumstances.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree with focus on engineering, natural sciences or supply chain management
- 1-3 years of experience in logistics or supply chain management, ideally in the semiconductor industry
- Affinity for IT systems, data bases and data analyses with good visual presentation skills
- Good communication skills across technical, non-technical and management functions and also across 3 regions (EU, Asia and US)
- Excellent English skills with German skills or the willingness to learn it as a plus
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.,
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with colleagues from more than 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager