Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred percent digital.
We are pioneering a new model for a new digital world. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice.
We are looking for a
You’re innovative, quick-thinking and eager to learn more? You want to manage, guide and develop teams at the frontline of our delivery projects? Do you like to challenge the status quo and deliver values to clients? You have a knack for making the complex clear? Great!
What you can expect:
- Be a leader and help the team, your peers, and our clients, to tackle complex software engineering and architecture challenges.
- Provide delivery assurance and project management for ongoing engagements, acting as a key senior technical advisor with our customers, and ensuring customer satisfaction through sound, transparent, and collaborative project delivery.
- Work collaboratively with your peers and more senior stakeholders inside and outside of the team.
- With your knowledge and experience you have the ability to “glue” business and IT, to create meaningful products and deliver great services.
- Be directly responsible for the success of a highly diverse and international team of software engineers / consultants, which includes career progression, training, promotions and continuous feedback.
- Our projects are challenging and very diversified, so it never gets boring!
- Be given autonomy and ability to directly and quickly impact teams and projects.
- We boost and steer your career with internal mobility and advanced trainings.
- Work hand-in-hand with our large international clients, often with direct access to CxOs or Head of Departments.
- Benefits from the experience of Deloitte, by working alongside recognized experts and advisors from the various Deloitte specialties.
- Experience with Big Data related technologies such as ETLs, ELTs, and data pipelines for data preparation, Hadoop/Spark for data processing and TensorFlow for data modelling would be considered a big plus.
- 1+ year additional experience in a management and technical leadership role, driving systems design and architecture, while successfully applying agile principles to lead teams and manage projects.
- Hold a Computer Science related degree, MSc preferred but not required.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems on a daily basis.
- Strong mentoring skills and ability to guide teams towards achieving their goals.
- Drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself, with a passion for digital technologies.
- Be fluent in English, proficient knowledge of business German preferred but not required.
- Prior consulting experience would be a big plus.
- Work in our newly renovated offices of Renngasse 1, at the heart of Vienna’s historical and cultural centre.
- New Mac laptop and smartphone, with unlimited business and personal use.
- An All-in contract with 25 days yearly holidays and flexible working arrangements.
- Yearly bonuses depending on financial and personal performances.
- 4 Euros per workday lunch allowance (voucher).
- Access to all Deloitte sports memberships, social activities etc.
At Deloitte Digital
we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
Annual gross salary from € 63.000,- (All In) depending on your academic background and professional experience. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits.