All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. As we continue to develop healthcare products and expand our business globally, we are consistently looking for new talents. Right now, we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position:
Senior Biosimilar Portfolio Manager (m/f/d) Oncology Austria
This is what you can look forward to:
- Responsibility for whole oncology biosimilar portfolio including launch planning and implementation
- Development and implementation of the marketing strategy
- Budget and forecasting responsibility
- Demand planning with global supply chain
- National offer coordination in coordination with the KAM team
- Business case calculation and submission after consultation with the KAM team
- Coordination and responsibility for projects across the oncology portfolio in close collaboration with BU lead and commercial team
- x-functional collaboration at local and global level
What you offer:
- Strong project and process management skills while working in a highly matrixed environment without direct supervisory authority
- Strong communication skills, both in German and English
- University degree (B.A. or B.Sc. required)
- Time management and organizational skills
- 2+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
What we offer:
- Diverse career opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Being part of a local as well as an interdisciplinary team
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive and diverse development opportunities
- Health programs for all employees
- The opportunity to engage in social projects
- A great and open company culture
- A great company pension
The salary depends on education, training and expert knowledge as well as previous experience but will at least amount to EUR 63.000 gross p.a. (fulltime).
We are looking forward to your convincing online application with all complete documents, which you can upload at the “Resume/CV” section of the “My Experience” page. Apply today via www.pfizer.at/karriere. Please note that we can only accept applications via our online portal.
Pfizer's aim is to provide equality of opportunity in the recruitment process by avoiding discrimination on the grounds of: sex, age, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or disability.
At Pfizer we are creating an organisation and promoting a culture that respects each individual's unique character and life experiences, and reflects the diversity of our customers and markets. We will achieve this through fostering and sustaining an environment in which every colleague feels valued and supported, thus enabling superior business results.