We are looking for game changers, idea volcanoes and innovators for a company that makes our lives easier with banking. We want our customers to gain time for things that are really important to them - that's why we stand for clear products, fair prices and simple processes. In order to keep this promise, we are expanding our team in Vienna in the area of Consumer Loans.
Senior Product Manager Consumer Loans (f/m/d)
You will work in an agile surrounding in a agile way of work together with 5 to 10 colleagues: They all come from different areas (marketing; sales, processes, software development etc.) for developing our successful product - consumer loans.
You will be responsible for the following topics:
- End-to-end responsibility for the consumer loans product including further product development and marketing
- Acquisition of new clients and top-ups of existing clients
- Preparation of market analyses, elaboration of product and process optimization
- Active management of sales activities for all sales channels and operational support for our sales team
- Close collaboration with Credit Risk colleagues to optimize approval rates and the portfolio credit risk with KPIs
- Improvement of the Customer Journey and the Sales Funnel by creating the best User Experience
- Creating the Pricing Strategy of the Consumer Loans products
- P&L responsibility based on the Product Profitability and the objectives set
- Monitoring of targets and ongoing controlling of sales results
- Completed commercial education with several years of experience in banking/finance sector
- Deep knowledge in product management and sales for finance/lending products
- Experience in the conception and implementation of product developments is key
- Agile team player with out-of-the-box thinking, enthusiasm for innovation and digital mindset
- Flexible in thinking, strong in analysis and highly competent in problem solving
- Open and cooperative access to colleagues and internal stakeholders
- Good communication skills in English - German is nice to have
What we offer:
- Challenging job in an respectful working atmosphere in an agile structure
- We are convinced that performance and commitment must be rewarded fairly. Therefore we will make you a good individual offer, depending on your qualifications and previous experience. (Minimum salary of € 2.851,27 gross (as of 04/2019) for 38.5 hours per week according to the collective agreement).
- In addition, we will offer an annual public transport ticket for Wiener Linien for free
- Lunch tickets (SODEXO) for restaurants and
- support you in your personal development with language courses or banking know-how from A to Z etc.
Do you feel addressed? Then become part of ING and apply!