With 5 million customers, George is leading the way for digital retail banking in the CEE region. Now, we are scaling up to explore new digital opportunities in the Corporate banking sector. A new R&D tribe will be incorporated into the George team, collaborating with the Corporates division of ERSTE Group to ideate and prototype an exciting digital services platform which will add value for the large existing pool of Corporate clients across the region. Agile, savvy, and multifunctional opportunities are waiting for you.Join us in our agile environment and make banking simple, intelligent and personal again!
You are a Maestro, creating masterpieces by guiding a group of individuals to create something no-one could have created alone. As a Scrum Master (f/m/d) for Digital Corporate Tribe, you are a servant as much as you are a saviour, creating successful teams with strong skills in self-organisation and a drive for continuous improvement. You are a facilitator and coach, a conflict navigator and mentor, a teacher and quite possibly, a tap-dancer. But you also take responsibility seriously, especially supporting a Product Owner with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog.
Scrum Master (f/m/d) Corporates and Markets Tribe
What you’ll bring with you
- A nicely framed Scrum Master certification and at least 3 years’ experience with a software development team that was applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Knowledge of best practices that helps the team to reach a sprint goal (like retrospective action items, burn-down or burn-up charts)
- Competences with various Agile and Lean Approaches
- Ability to hold effective daily scrums, as well as utilize best practices from paradigms that complement Scrum, like BDD, TDD, DevOps, Pair Programming and Agile Gamification
- A JIRA master, or at least on your journey to becoming one
You will impress us by
- Starting your day with an open and curious mind, but ready for a challenge
- Daring to be disruptive and being someone who has thrown the word „failure" out of the window long ago
- Ability to actively listen and cherish a good mood in your team
- Excellency in conflict management and impediment resolution
- Remembering that you’re here to make your team better, and better in all senses
- Expressing your values and opinions in fluent English, German is an advantage
Why you will like us
- We work hard, but in a relaxed, open and friendly environment
- We provide everything you need to work (e.g., MacBook Pro, mobile device, licenses) and lots of additional benefits
- We care for your personal well-being and a career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We communicate and collaborate with a variety of tools including Slack, Confluence and JIRA
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George
- We feed you with free coffee, sweets & fruits, and provide table soccer and table tennis so that you don’t sit the whole day
A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 42.672,-- gross per year.
The way we are
As an employee of Erste Group IT, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest, so please get in touch with us. We’d love to catch up.