- Overall project management in close cooperation with the management;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Support the project partners with respect to ISO13485 and regulatory issues;
- coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Support the OncoLab management with respect to soliciting research grants on a national and international level.
- You have strong general knowledge about diagnostic biomarker applications;
- You have a PhD in a relevant life science field, preferably in molecular biology;
- You have proven working experience in project management;
- You have knowledge about product quality management;
- You have a background in a medical field, and you are able to understand and articulate complex scientific literature and use extensive complex clinical data
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and you are fluent in German and English.
- You have demonstrated self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- You have strong organizational skills and a problem-solving aptitude.
The minimum salary amounts to € 2890 gross per month for a full-time position. However, we offer a market-oriented excess payment in line with your qualifications, experience and individual competencies.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.