AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 28 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We are the global market leader in the production of fruit preparations and offer customized solutions to the dairy as well as to the bakery, food service and ice cream industries.
You want to apply your HR expertise in a truly international and fast-paced working environment? You aim at actively supporting local/regional HR and Management in HR processes and fruitfully drive strategy implementation? You do that with passion, enthusiasm and the competency to keep our organization fit for success? We have been looking for you as
HR Manager Division Fruit
- Deliver HR services to the assigned regions and support regional and local HR managers in the yearly HR processes including compensation & benefits, performance management, recruiting, succession planning, organizational development, etc.
- Train local HR Managers (reporting, job evaluation, job descriptions, organizational charts, budget, etc.)
- Job evaluation: Collection and review of job descriptions and organizational charts, evaluation of positions according to the AGRANA global job catalog
- Salary review: Coordinate and guarantee a timely delivery of the basic data from the affiliates and support where and when needed
- Performance bonus: Collection of target settings and bonus payment calculations
- HR Guidelines: Elaboration of new guidelines and adaptation of existing ones to business needs
- Organization and coordination of trainings according to Division needs
- Global Mobility: Management and support of issues related to employees’ immigration status, expat documentation and international transfer processes
- Support the HR Business Partner Division Fruit in the global supervision, coordination & consolidation of all annual HR processes.
- Employer Branding activities according to HR strategy
- Steer and/or contribute to strategic HR projects on divisional and regional level
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable degree
- 3-5 years of experience in HR, ideally in an international environment
- High interest and passion for HR
- Ideally experiences with SAP (HR/BW) and Workday
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills paired with an open-minded, positive personality and the ability to deal and communicate effectively with different cultures
- Structured personality with a strong attention to detail and organized way of working
- Proactive, enthusiastic team player with a “can do” attitude and stress-resistance
- Fluent in English - Any other language, especially French is an advantage
- A versatile role at the interface to all departments of a global production company - be it finance, sales, purchasing, quality, supply chain, production etc.
- A truly international and dynamic work environment (>20 nationalities) in a dynamic and diverse team located in Vienna´s city center
- Personal development & career opportunities in an international company
- Modern, state-of-the-art offices and office equipment
- AGRANA "Fit Program" offering various sports and health programs
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is €40.540,78 gross per year. However, our compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries
- Applications (CV/ letter of motivation) are accepted in German or English
- More information about AGRANA Fruit as an employer you can find on our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/agrana-fruit/
Frau Doris Zangl (+43 121137-12871)