Software Developer in Test (m/f)
- Full time
- Team: DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation
Selenium | UI Test Automation | Java | Test Automation | Framework
You enjoy implementing automated E2E scenarios to bring the automation level of Dynatrace to a next level. You like to be part of a highly technical team to extend our UI Test Automation Framework to keep the high level of customer experience. You want to help us enabling our development teams to keep the pace in our rapid growth, then 'CARPE diem'. As part of our CARPE (=Cloud Application Readiness Peer Enablement) team.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Helping to drive NoOps Enablement in Dynatrace R&D
- Extension of our java-based UI test automation framework using Selenium WebDriver
- Automate defined test scenarios
- Execute & Maintain automated E2E scenarios
- Intensive Collaboration with other teams like Dev Teams to enable them for UI Test Automation
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Sound Java knowledge
- Good communication skills
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Another reason are our employer benefits. See here our favourite ones:
World leading technologies
Discount for public transportation
- Education & training bonus
- Free coffee, tea & smoothies
- Free fruits & cereals
- Flexible working hours
- Ergonomic workplaces
- Regular team events
- Discount for public transportation
- Free physical health support
- Sports activities