Bring your customer-first attitude to bwin, a part of GVC, as a Customer Service representative in Vienna. The sheer pace and power of the live events and entertainment you’ll be part of has to be experienced to be believed. Play a vital role at the world’s largest sports betting and gaming company. You’ll be in the thick of the action, making sure our customers enjoy an amazing entertainment experience, every day. For the good of entertainment.
Life should be fun. Don’t work in a boring place. Join us!
Customer Service Agent Central Europe (German language) (f/m/d)
We truly believe that our customers are the most important for us. We're looking for real team players representing our company in front of the customers, helping them to enjoy our websites and products.
- Handling customer inquiries via chat/e-mail/phone
- Working in coordination with other teams based in different locations that share similar objectives
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action, including escalations, to ensure customer needs are met
- Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed level
Your Entrance Ticket:
- Big flexibility and willingness to work in shifts
- German and English language skills to a business standard
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as high interpersonal skill level
- Good communication and organizational multi-tasking skills together with a team player mentality in a diverse cultural and ongoing changing environment
- General computer knowledge (MS Office, Internet)
- Awesome, highly motivated team
- Annual salary from EUR 23.800,- gross p.a., additional shift allowances are available and meal tickets
- A permanent work contract for 40 hours
- Strong focus on the personal and professional development, including in-house mentorship and e-learnings
- A modern and dynamic working environment in the heart of Vienna
- Relocation package
- Team Spirit: events (eg.Action Day, Roof-top BBQ party), team-building (eg.EOY Party), sports activities (eg.yoga, football, running) and pro-bono activities
Our portfolio of sports betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well-known brands in the industry, such as Ladbrokes, bwin, and Coral. We’ve a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity. We take our commitment to safeguarding our customers extremely seriously. We make sure they know their limits and we work with them to make sure everyone enjoys our products and services responsibly.
Ready to get involved? Bring your energy to GVC and you’ll be in the mix from the start. For the good of entertainment. Apply now!