IT Platform Architect (f/m/d)
discover the exciting world of OMV!
(Jn 45709) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Ensure efficient delivery of gas sales application services
- Strong correspondence with relevant interfaces
- 1st and 2nd level support, troubleshooting
- Manage and steer 3rd party providers
- Participation in different projects
- Reporting of defined KPIs to the team lead
- University degree in business administration or business informatics
- Min. 5 years of professional experience (ideally as developer, architect or interface role)
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure
- Comprehensive know-how of CRM Systems and/or GasX Platform is a plus
- Experience with webMethods is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving mind-set
- Strong communication and coordination skills
The special thing about this position
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all-in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Julia Stastny (+43 1 5238207-337), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.