Tätigkeitsbereich:Finanz / Rechnungswesen / Controlling / Buchhaltung
Art der Stelle:Vollzeit
VAT Team Lead/Expert (f/m/d)
- You bring experience with VAT, Intrastat, Customs Duty and Other declarations (SII, DE-construction, Purchase/Sales List, Annual VAT return, etc)
- Familiar with essential accounting concepts
- Able to work effectively as part of a wider Tax and Finance team, and balance regulatory / legislative requirements with business capabilities
- Able to forensically analyze books, records and accounts for VAT compliance
In addition, you have:
- Strong skills in Excel
- Hands-on experience with SAP is preferred
- Good knowledge of current accounting system technology
About the job
- As an VAT Team Lead/Expert you will supervise changes in the legislation and identify potential planning opportunities
- Establish procedures and process improvements well identifying risks
- Maximize efficiencies in working and reporting systems to reduce the VAT/Customs Duty liabilities where possible within the legislative framework
- Managing the relationship with different Tax Authorities and assisting them with any enquiries (Tax Inspections and Audit support)
- Advise the business on all VAT matters, liaising with the groups tax function to ensure coherence of policy
- Ensure indirect tax compliance with applicable statutory periods. This applies e.g. to the filing of tax returns, the accomplishment of tax payments to the responsible tax office
- Provide advice to business on general VAT liabilities, specifically on the VAT implications of transactions taking place.
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology Empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
- We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) in the Tax department at headquarters Vienna. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from € 3.461,50 (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken in to consideration.
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 40 countries and € 3.1 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com